See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ASUS RT-AC52U B1
AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router with two high-gain antennas and USB port
"H19804PN752A1", "E248779" and "1647" (11/2016)
- is silkscreened on the board in the photos.
- The bootloader used is assumed to be U-Boot.
Default SSIDs are per the manual.
- PN: 90IG00D0-BU2N00 (B00T2PVGNE)
- PN: 90IG00D0-BM3N00 (B00HWR17MO) Combo (+ USB-AC50 adapter)
- USB functionality: 3G/4G, printer server, network storage
- Multiple SSIDs: up to 6 (3x 2.4GHz, 3x 5GHz)
- Antennas: 2x external 5dBi antenna, 1x internal antenna
- Operation mode: Wireless router, Access point, Media bridge
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 189 mm x 129 mm x 36 mm
- Weight: 270 g0.27 kg
- ASUS RT-AC52U - AC750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- ASUS 4G-AC55U - AC1200 4G LTE Router
- ASUS 4G-N12 - N300 4G LTE Router
- ASUS DSL-AC68U - AC1900 ADSL2+/VDSL2 Modem Router