WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
Wireless-AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router
While not really represented well in the infobox, this is a tri-radio device - all radios
(2x 5GHz [11an+ac], 1x 2.4GHz [11bgn]) used are (FullMAC arch. targeted) BCM43602.
BCM43602 is supported in the mainline Linux kernel by brcmfmac.
- Product class: AC3200 (600Mbps [2.4GHz] + 2x 1300Mbps [5GHz])
- 600Mbps data rates on the 2.4GHz radio require TurboQAM (256-QAM)
- Antenna: 6x external dipole antenna w/ RP-SMA connector
- Ports: Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-T)
- WAN: 1x GbE (RJ45), LAN: 4x GbE (RJ45)
- USB: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
- Vendor firmware features: AiCloud, USB file/printer/scanner sharing,
- ASUSWRT interface, Adaptive QoS, AiProtection, Media Station,
- SmartSync (file syncing w/ Dropbox, FTP, WebStorage support),
- AiRadar (beamforming)
- "RT-AC3200 REV 2.34" is silkscreened on the main board.
- On FoxNetwork (RU)
- "RT-AC3200 REV 4.12", "HannStar KMV-4" and "1513" (04/2015)
- is silkscreened on the main board; PSU: 19 V, 2.37/3.42 A
- Share What You Know: ASUS RT-AC3200 on SmallNetBuilder forums
- Asus RT-AC3200 Wireless Router on wl500g.info forums
- Asus RT-AC3200 Wireless Router on KoolShare forums (images PCB)
- RT-AC3200 - 6 Antenna 802.11AC Router - Computex 2014
on Asus PC DYI - (Initial specification dump on 2014-06-02)
- AC3200 Routers By July? on SmallNetBuilder
- AC3200 Routers Coming This Fall? on SmallNetBuilder
- Broadcom Doubles Wi-Fi Speed of Devices with First Six Stream
802.11ac MIMO Platform on Broadcom (press release)
- Announces the XStream platform (which seems to be BCM4709 + 3x BCM43602),
- which is touted as Penta Core (each BCM43602 radio embeds a small processor
- to allow for FullMAC operation, BCM4709 remains same dual-core Cortex A9 SoC)
- Broadcom BCM4709 (1GHz dual-core Cortex A9 SoC) on Product page
- Broadcom Launches Enhanced 5G WiFi Video Streaming for the Home
on Broadcom (press release) - (Broadcom BCM43602 802.11ac PCIe SoC)
- MU-MIMO vs. XStream: The Coming Battle For Wi-Fi Airtime
- Another Approach, The Choice on SmallNetBuilder
- The block diagram shown @ SNB indicates each BCM43602 includes
- its own @ 320MHz Cortex R4 processor (along with 940 KB RAM).
- List of Tri-Band Wireless Devices
- ASUS RT-AC5300
- ASUS RT-AC3200
- ASUS RT-AC3100
- ASUS RT-AC2900
- ASUS RT-AC1900