See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1750 PCI-E Adapter
The ASUS logo, "PCE-AC66", and "REV: 1.40" is silkscreened
- on the board in the FCC photos.
The device is also pictured with an extremely large heatsink
- in these photos.
This card is 3x3:3 for both 802.11ac (max. 1300Mbps PHY rate)
- and 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11n (max. 450Mbps PHY rate).
The internal Arcadyan model name for the device appears
- to be WN8222BAC-ASU (or maybe WN6222BAC-ASU).
The driver provided by ASUS lists numerous devices which are
- presumed to be 802.11ac capable. They are below...
- 14e4:43a0 (PCI ID of the BCM4360 used by the ASUS PCE-AC66,
- and the ASUS PCE-AC68)
- 14e4:43b1 (passys states that this is the ID.. but it seems
- to be used by the BCM4352 based ASUS PCE-AC56)
BCM4360_D11AC_ID 0x43a0 /* 4360 802.11ac dualband */ BCM4360_D11AC2G_ID 0x43a1 /* 4360 802.11ac 2.4G device */ BCM4360_D11AC5G_ID 0x43a2 /* 4360 802.11ac 5G device */ BCM4352_D11AC_ID 0x43b1 /* 4352 802.11ac dualband */ BCM4352_D11AC2G_ID 0x43b2 /* 4352 802.11ac 2.4G device */ BCM4352_D11AC5G_ID 0x43b3 /* 4352 802.11ac 5G device */ BCM43602_D11AC_ID 0x43ba /* ac dualband PCI devid SPROM */ BCM43602_D11AC2G_ID 0x43bb /* 43602 802.11ac 2.4G device */ BCM43602_D11AC5G_ID 0x43bc /* 43602 802.11ac 5G device */ BCM4356_D11AC_ID 0x43ec /* 4356 802.11ac dualband */ BCM4356_D11AC2G_ID 0x43ed /* 4356 802.11ac 2.4G device */ BCM4356_D11AC5G_ID 0x43ee /* 4356 802.11ac 5G device */