Qualcomm.For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see
AC1300 IoT Router
FCC ID: 2AFEB-X10 (2017-03-03)
- The FCC Doc's indicate..
- The X10 is a router with Zigbee
- The X10R and X10S is a router with Zigbee + LoRA (Sub-G)
Noted power supply in the FCC test report is an APD WB-18D12R.
Most useful FCC documents are under short-term confidentiality until 08/30/2017.
- Computex 2016: ASRock on ASRock
- Computex 2016: ASRock on 3DNews (RU)
- Computex 2016: ASRock X10 on SNBforums
- AsRock X10 IoT Router on MySmaHome
- WiFi Router:
- • Modes: Supports Router/AP/Repeater/Bridge multiple working modes
- • MU-MIMO: Dual-band Multi-User MIMO and Beamforming technologies
- that enhance WiFi performance in multi-user environment
- • VPN Server: Supports L2TP/IPSec and OpenVPN server function
- Home Automation Hub:
- • ZigBee: Built-in ZigBee radio to support various ZigBee devices and
- sensors including Philips Hue bulb, Samsung Smartthings and more
- • IR Remote Control: Rich IR cloud database for all home devices
- • Translation Remote Control: Remote control router and IoT devices
- across countries through P2P technology and cloud services
- Support ASRock LT10 LoRA Tracker (images)