WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
AC1300 IoT Router
FCC ID: 2AFEB-X10 (2017-03-03)
- The FCC Doc's indicate..
- The X10 is a router with Zigbee
- The X10R and X10S is a router with Zigbee + LoRA (Sub-G)
Noted power supply in the FCC test report is an APD WB-18D12R.
- Computex 2016: ASRock on ASRock
- Computex 2016: ASRock on 3DNews (RU)
- Computex 2016: ASRock X10 on SNBforums
- AsRock X10 IoT Router on MySmaHome
- WiFi Router:
- • Modes: Supports Router/AP/Repeater/Bridge multiple working modes
- • MU-MIMO: Dual-band Multi-User MIMO and Beamforming technologies
- that enhance WiFi performance in multi-user environment
- • VPN Server: Supports L2TP/IPSec and OpenVPN server function
- Home Automation Hub:
- • ZigBee: Built-in ZigBee radio to support various ZigBee devices and
- sensors including Philips Hue bulb, Samsung Smartthings and more
- • IR Remote Control: Rich IR cloud database for all home devices
- • Translation Remote Control: Remote control router and IoT devices
- across countries through P2P technology and cloud services
- Support ASRock LT10 LoRA Tracker (images)