WikiDevi will be going offline 2019-10-31. For historical dumps of the database, see 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images).
Final dumps will be made available after the site goes offline.
There is no chance the data will not live on, in some form - even if it isn't 'WikiDevi' anymore. For example, see TechInfoDepot.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm.
For a list of all currently documented Qualcomm Atheros chipsets with specifications, see Qualcomm Atheros.
ASRock G10 - Gaming AC2600 Wireless Router
"1246-01000152-50Z" is silkscreened on the board in the FCC photos.
- 4T4R 802.11ac (1733Mbps) + 4T4R 802.11n (800Mbps)
- Detachable 2-in-1 dongle - travel access point (AP)
- or an HDMI dongle with 2T2R 802.11n Wi-Fi (Miracast)
- HDMI Miracast / EZplay & DLNA (1920x1080 output resolution)
- Works with devices: Android / iOS smartphones and tablets
- WiFi Technology: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Antennas: 8x high performance internal dipole antennas
- 8x high power antennas that deliver wireless signals 360 degrees
- Data Rate: 802.11ac up to 1733Mbps, 802.11n up to 800Mbps
- Interface: 1WAN + 4LAN Giga Ethernet, Dual USB 3.0 Ports, IR TX+RX
- Key Features: Easy Setup, Adjustable Output Power, Parental Control,
- Guest Wireless Network, Self-healing, Gaming Boost, Beamforming,
- ASRock App, IR Learning Technology, Easy NAS, MU-MIMO, IPv6
- LAN: DHCP, PPPoE, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP
- Power Adapter: DC12V Power Input
- ASRock H2R HDMI Dongle (MFG OEM: Edimax)
- FCC ID: 2AFEB-H2R (2015-10-13) HDMI 2-in-1 Router