See 'WikiDevi' @ the Internet Archive (MW XML, Files, Images)
upgraded MW to 1.30 - maybe things are slightly less broken
ALFA Network AWUS036H
The FCC test report lists the max output power as 24.66 dBm (292.42mW) for 802.11b and 19.49 dBm (88.92mW) for 802.11g.
EANs for this adapter seem to include 4718050300013 and 4718050300143.
There are (at least) two separate revisions of this adapter.
Revision 1 was branded as a 500mW adapter and includes a 2dBi antenna. The maximum EIRP with the included antenna is approximately 500mW.
"JJ24UA Ver C 080710" is silkscreened on this board. It may be manufactured by JJPlus.
- The date code on the below Rev1 unit is 0843 (October 2008). The MAC of this particular unit is prefixed with 00:C0:CA:1F.
- Additional noted units
Revision 2 is branded as a 1W adapter and includes a 5dBi antenna. The maximum EIRP with the included antenna (assuming the same output power as rev. 1) is approximately 1W. Accton would seem to be the manufacturer (presumably w/ an internal model of WUS2100-H).
"P/N:141000000019W REV:R01" is silkscreened on the board.
- The date code on the below Rev2 unit is 1015 (April 2010). The MAC of this particular unit is prefixed with 00:C0:CA:40.
- Would appear to be using an RFIC AP1046 PAM
An intermediate Accton / AWB manufactured unit (Rev1.5, to stick with the 1 for green and 2 for blue) visible on this YouTube video may have also been sold.
- The model noted on the board's label is WUS2100-3895 (or something like that). The date code on the board is 0949 (December 2009). The MAC on the unit is prefixed with 00:C0:CA:3E.
The below information is per this datasheet. It isn't known which revision this was even targeted for.. and may be somewhat questionable, regardless.. 54Mbps and 48Mbps values also seem to have been reversed..
Typical Receiver Sensitivity w/ 11b rates (PER < 0.08, nominal temps) (more)
- -96 dBm @ 1M
- -91 dBm @ 11M
Typical Receiver Sensitivity w/ 11g rates (PER < 0.10, nominal temps) (more)
- -91 dBm @ 6M (BPSK)
- -85 dBm @ 9M (BPSK)
- -82 dBm @ 12M (QPSK)
- -81 dBm @ 18M (QPSK)
- -80 dBm @ 24M (16-QAM)
- -78 dBm @ 36M (16-QAM)
- -76 dBm @ 48M (64-QAM)
- -71 dBm @ 54M (64-QAM)
- Product page @ Wifi-Gratuit.eu
- Product page @ Alfa Network Europe
- Product page @ Alfa Network Nordic A/S
- Product page @ Alfanet