refreshing database - functionality partially broken at the moment - wait a bit...
Looking for a device with a certain chipset? Check out Special:BrowseData.
Looking for more information or pictures? Click on the listed FCC ID (OMG FCC.io) or check it out on the FCC's site.
If you have something you want to add, feel free to make an edit, add to the relevant Talk page, or just let me know.
Netgear WNDR4700 CENTRIA, possibly AKA as the WNDR4720
Review on VR-Zone (w/ internal images and chip P/Ns)
- Per the VR-Zone review, the device is using...
- an Applied Micro APM82181 SoC (1GHz RISC)
- AR9381 for the 2.4GHz radio
- AR9380 for the 5GHz radio
- a Renasas (prev. NEC) D720202 USB 3.0 host controller
- AR8327N for the GbE Switch
Per the FCC docs..
- "2976387504" is silkscreened on the board.
- The CPU is part APM82181-SKE1000T (Applied Micro's APM82181 product page). There is an IDT PCIe switch (89HPES4T4) on-board.
- It is shown with two possible HDDs, one Western Digital and one Seagate - both 2.0TB.
On the OpenWrt Wiki (w/ boot log and addl. info)
- "2976387505" is silkscreened on the board.
- 20:E5:2A OUIs, NETGEARXX and NETGEARXX-5G (numeric XX) default SSID patterns
- PCI IDs include... 4x 111d:803a (IDT PES4T4), 168c:0030 (AR938xx), 168c:0033 (AR958x), 1912:0015 (Renasas µpd720202)
- ... indicating that one each of AR938x and AR958x series WiFi chips are being used with at least this particular device