Looking for a device with a certain chipset? Check out Special:BrowseData.
Looking for more information or pictures? Click on the listed FCC ID (OMG FCC.io) or check it out on the FCC's site.
If you have something you want to add, feel free to make an edit, add to the relevant Talk page, or just let me know.
This is the wireless module for at least the...
- Apple MacBook Pro w/ Retina display (2012)
The PCIe connector for this device is proprietary (see external links below for more info).
This module is using the following components...
- BCM4331 (BCM4331KML1G [P21], different chip pkg. from the standard BCM4331KMLG)
- w/ 2 Skyworks SE5515 Dual Band Front End Modules (FEMs)
- w/ 1 Skyworks (SiGe) SE5019T 5GHz Power Amplifier (PA)
- w/ 1 Skyworks (SiGe) SE2598L 2.4GHz Power Amplifier (PA)
- BCM20702 r. A3 Bluetooth SoC (USB)
The antenna connector used for this card is presumed to be MHF4.
 Teardowns w/ module visible
- Cracking Open the Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display on TechRepublic (Apple MacBook Pro 2012 w/ Retina display)
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display Bill of Materials on iFixit
- Skvo notes the pinout of the proprietary connector used on the tonymacx86 Forums
- (HOWTO) 2012 Retina Display Macbook Pro and openSUSE Linux on the SUSE Linux Forum (lspci dump [sans subsystem])
- C. Huang on Quora notes BCM4331 as used for the Apple MacBook Pro 2012 w/ Retina display
- Thread on applelife.ru w/ lspci dump (and subsystem)
- Subsystem appears to be 106b:00ef
- The 20:C9:D0 OUI used in this entry is per the module depicted in the above photo..